Stylo 2012 Campaign
+ View Look Details
- Create a smooth canvas for makeup application by preparing skin with Pore Refining Primer.
- For a velvety matte complexion, warm a bit of Sheer Matte Foundation in Siberia in the palm of the hand, apply to the center of the face and blend outward.
- Using the Botan Brush, press and roll Snow Loose Powder all over the face. Dust away excess powder with the Loose Powder Brush.
- For a subtle flushed look, use fingers to gently blend Enchanted Cream Blush over the hollow of the cheeks.
- Using the Yachiyo Brush, lightly dust cheeks with Gaiety Blush, blending towards the temple.
- Prepare the eyelid with the Smudge Proof Eyeshadow base, applying with applicator and blending with finger to a fresh finish.
- Using the Eye Shader Brush, sweep the white shade of Pandora Duo Eyeshadow across the lid and bridge of the eye.
- Build depth by applying a blend of Ondine and New York Eyeshadows into the bridge of the eye with the Small Dome Brush.
- To achieve a clean extended line, place a triangular sponge, with the thinnest portion at the outer corner of the eye aligned just above the top of the ear. Starting at the outer corner of the eye draw Eyeliner Stylo in Carpates inward toward the center of the eye. Continue to build opacity and intensity.
- Finish with two coats of Larger than Life Lengthening Mascara. To separate and evenly coat lashes, impart a back and forth curling motion with the wand.
- Outline and fill in lips with Matte Velvet Lip Pencil in Bolero. Blend with finger to soften the color.
Add this entire look for $481.00