Eye Paint Campaign
+ View Look Details
- Create a smooth canvas for makeup application by preparing skin with Pore Refining Primer.
- For a radiantly redefined complexion with a luminous matte finish, apply Sheer Matte Foundation in Gobi. Warm foundation in the palm of the hand and apply to the center of the face and blend outward.
- Apply Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla under the eyes and to any imperfections; blend with a Flat Concealer Brush #7 to a smooth finish.
- Using the Kabuki Botan Brush #20, press and roll Loose Powder in Flesh all over the face. Dust away excess powder with the Loose Powder Brush #1.
- Lightly dust cheeks with the Laguna Bronzing Powder using the Kabuki Yachiyo Brush #27.
- Continue using the Kabuki Yachiyo Brush #27 to highlight the complexion with Albatross Highlighting Blush Powder.
- Prepare the eyelids with Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base, applying with applicator and blending with finger to a fresh finish.
- Lend a radiant, golden glow to eye area by applying Iskandar Eye Paint to the lid, tracing the natural shape of the eye.
- Using the Angled Eye Shader Brush #4, softly sweep Yamal Single Eyeshadow into the crease and blend towards the brow bone.
- Highlight the brow bone with the neutral shade of All About Eye Duo Eyeshadow using the Eye Shader Brush #3.
- Using the Angled Eyeliner Brush #38, line the upper and lower lashline with Black Valley Eye Paint creating a thick wing.
- Line inner rims of eyes with Black Moon Eyeliner Pencil.
- Apply one coat of Larger Than Life Lengthening Mascara, imparting a back and forth curling motion with the wand to separate and evenly coat lashes. Finish with one coat of Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara.
- Brush Oural Brow Gel along brows to tame and smooth with a natural effect.
- Fill in lips with Pago Pago Lipstick. Apply Larger Than Life Lip Gloss in Candy Says for a high impact shine.
- Complete the look with Fury Nail Polish on the nails.
Add this entire look for $768.00